2014 OCC Santa Wish List

BluePanda

well beings you asked....

I honestly have eveything i could ever want but if I had to wish then it would be car parts....

Dear Santa, I'd like a WS6 hood for my Firebird and new rims!

Although I still need a SSD drive for that new rig I built myself 3 years ago that's still sitting on the shelf untouched.... FX-8350 rig LOL

oh don't be spoil sports. Was more curious to see some new items I haven't heard of yet out on the market. I don't need anything this year, and I have had everything I've wanted for a long time + I gots a HOUSE this year! :)

But -- I will be looking forward to posts about what everyone got OR gave this year!! 

Tools. That's all I ever ask for. 

So far I got a big fat Xacto Knife for my big fat hands. 

Hoping for a new skilsaw or other wood working tools. 

Edited by GabrielTessin

oh don't be spoil sports. Was more curious to see some new items I haven't heard of yet out on the market. I don't need anything this year, and I have had everything I've wanted for a long time + I gots a HOUSE this year! :)

But -- I will be looking forward to posts about what everyone got OR gave this year!! 

I'm sure there will be more! doing christmas on the downlow or cheaper this year. kids make out pretty good and thats what matters to us :)

I did get in on some deals and here's a few things i bought that was kinda needed/wanted.

bought a few 18v Lithium/Ion batteries for my Ridgid power tools ( 2x 3.0 amph) (2x 4.0 amp hour)

bought 2-sets of the 12v 4.0 amp hour Lithium/Ion battery packs (killed my 12v stock batteries)

BF sales had killer BOGO battery deals and I cleaned house!

Got the wife a TDK Max Trek A34 water resistant bluetooth speaker for the shower ;)

ordered me a OnePlus One phone..... so far thats it!