bp9801

Official OCC 2014 Christmas Contest

Here to report that it is now mid February and still no packages from Noctua.

I'm not impatient, I'm just doing what Bosco says, and being slightly impatient because I am excited. 

Sounds like a classic case of Noctua-Notshowa :teehee:

Here to report that it is now mid February and still no packages from Noctua.

I'm not impatient, I'm just doing what Bosco says, and being slightly impatient because I am excited. 

Nothing here yet from REEVEN either :)

My Reeven Coldwing fans arrived yesterday. They look pretty sweet. I'll have to find a nice home for them soon. Thanks OCC!

My Reeven Coldwing fans arrived yesterday. They look pretty sweet. I'll have to find a nice home for them soon. Thanks OCC!

Sweet deal! The other REEVEN items should be arriving to the winners shortly then, and the same with Noctua.

K70 RGB! Came in last week, but couldn't pick it up until I headed to my folks two days ago. Brought it back home today and got it hooked up. Tons of color options, effects, styles, profiles. So much to mess with! Have to get use to a full-sized keyboard again after using a tenkeyless for ages. :lol: Thanks Corsair and OCC!

DSC_0026_1.jpg

Sweet deal! The other REEVEN items should be arriving to the winners shortly then, and the same with Noctua.

K70 RGB! Came in last week, but couldn't pick it up until I headed to my folks two days ago. Brought it back home today and got it hooked up. Tons of color options, effects, styles, profiles. So much to mess with! Have to get use to a full-sized keyboard again after using a tenkeyless for ages. :lol: Thanks Corsair and OCC!

Thats pretty awesome, I could never live without a ten key, part of the reason I despise working on most laptops lol

Cool that Reeven stuff should be showing up soon, can't wait to see the Reeven Okeanos.....and see if it'll fit :D

It was a change using a tenkeyless, but wasn't bothered by it after the first month or so. Now it's going to be a change getting use to a full-size again, lol. Been playing around with all the lighting colors and setting up different profiles/modes. Lots of options. So far I've changed my default lighting about a dozen times. :lol:

What case do you have, j2t?

LOL, better late than never.  Thanks for the CPU heatsink!  I got a package in the mail, and WTF did I order from Germany?  I guess I need to check in more often, ha ha.  :)

It was a change using a tenkeyless, but wasn't bothered by it after the first month or so. Now it's going to be a change getting use to a full-size again, lol. Been playing around with all the lighting colors and setting up different profiles/modes. Lots of options. So far I've changed my default lighting about a dozen times. :lol:

It 'should' fit...I have the AZZA Fusion 3000....I think I'm wondering more if will hit anything else nearby like the RAM :)

LOL, better late than never.  Thanks for the CPU heatsink!  I got a package in the mail, and WTF did I order from Germany?  I guess I need to check in more often, ha ha.  :)

:lol: Yeah, checking the mail every so often is a good idea. Glad you got it in!

It 'should' fit...I have the AZZA Fusion 3000....I think I'm wondering more if will hit anything else nearby like the RAM :)

Aha, yeah, RAM clearance can always be tricky to see. Could always move the fans on the heat sink around, unless part of the heat sink itself overhangs.

Thank you OCC and Reeven .. Got the fan controller today...:-)

post-11051-14244110449013_thumb.jpg

Anyone know where I can purchase their fans?

Edited by Gremlin