Official OCC 2014 Christmas Contest

bp9801

Alt tabbed to a different window and accidentally sent my entry before it was finished when I alt tabbed back. I have dishonored the staff.

Troy's actions, immediately after reading that -> :nono:  :rtfm:

:P

It's funny because it speaks much fact.

Oh shut up. :lol:

A massive amount of games have been added to the prize pool courtesy of Universe!  :whoa:

Hitting up all the amazing sales that have been happening EVERYWHERE lately?

All are from bundles and free game offers over the past year or so.  I already owned them and friends either already owned them or weren't interested.  They were just sitting around collecting digital dust, so figured this was a good opportunity to clear them out and spread some games around to those who'd want them.

Aw I took my phone off silent just in case Bosco would call, like the previous years.

There is no grand price anymore though, so I wouldn't know why Bosco would call someone, even if the did win something :P

Aw I took my phone off silent just in case Bosco would call, like the previous years.

There is no grand price anymore though, so I wouldn't know why Bosco would call someone, even if the did win something :P

If we or one of the companies doing the shipping have any questions, a phone call is an easy way to ask.

As for Bosco, he's doing better, just trying to take things slow so he gets all the way healthy.

Well regardless of any prizes. If Bosco is sick enough to have to take it easy for awhile, I hope it is nothing to serious and that he gets better soon! I have had way to many people in my life get "sick" these last few years.

• Like 1