Official OCC 2014 Christmas Contest

bp9801

The box says 1 pound so i put it on my shipping scale which read 17.1 pounds lol

yeah thermaltake does that alot. they sent me stuff thats way off too lol. Wait until UPS finds out...

My case arrived at my folk's home, I'll pick it up this weekend and transfer my PC's guts sometime next week

:O He's actually using it!

Yeah, it looks like a nice case... doesn't mean I'm scrapping my old case though. I haven't figured out what I'm going to do with it though

Got my case in yesterday. Poor UPS man was out delivering in the Texas Panhandle Blizzard. Any way. Phanteks Enthoo Primo White Edition... My god this thing is huge. I think it might be bigger than the CM Cosmos II that I worked with about a year ago. Here I was about to forego a desktop and just get a Surface Pro or something as my main computer but now... I'm going to build me a 2011-v3 build and later trying a custom water-cooling loop after I get some other bills paid off. 

List of ordered components. 

Intel i7-5820k 

Asus ROG Rampage Extreme V

G.Skill Ripjaw4 DDR 2400 16 GB (4x4GB)

Corsair H90 Liquid CPU Cooler

Some fans and cables

Netgear Nighthawk AC 1900 Router - (my linksys one is able to crook)

Keeping my video card and power supply from my old rig. 

And pictures of the Packaging (shipping box was wet and trashed but the retail box was in good shape)

post-66848-0-06250400-1421980383_thumb.jpg

The Case out with my spawn standing next to it for comparison. 

post-66848-0-18556300-1421980417_thumb.jpg

And here it is standng next to my old PC for comparison again. (Old case is the first CM Stacker full tower)

post-66848-0-26210700-1421980428_thumb.jpg

post-66848-0-76936700-1421980441_thumb.jpg

post-66848-0-26793100-1421980452_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ryu Hayabusa

Wow that is one massive case. Custom loop in there should be no trouble at all.

UPS guy was out in that snow earlier? Sheesh.

Case is about 50 lbs empty. looking forward to learning something new with the water cooling. I love building and working on things (wood furniture, metal work, AR-15s, etc...) 

Yep. I do not envy the UPS guys of their Job. But they are very good around here. 

Wow that is one massive case. Custom loop in there should be no trouble at all.

UPS guy was out in that snow earlier? Sheesh.

Case is about 50 lbs empty. looking forward to learning something new with the water cooling. I love building and working on things (wood furniture, metal work, AR-15s, etc...) 

Yep. I do not envy the UPS guys of their Job. But they are very good around here. 

Surprised you didn't have your kid stand on the case. :lol:

Snow around Las Cruces was pretty gnarly, and I can only imagine how it was south since that looked even worse. Winters down here aren't supposed to be that heavy with snow.