Guest_Jim_*

OCC Twitch Stream

The video for tomorrow is uploading now and will go live at the usual time. Still in Mad Max and still clearing the map before progressing... sometimes even I don't care for how I play, but it is the way I play games.

The video is uploading now, showing me to continue to clean out the world of Mad Max, and is scheduled to go live tomorrow at the usual time. Probably boring to watch, but it is my preferred way to play.

With its recent update, I returned to The Last Spell, a game I wish I had been able to invest more time into since reviewing it. Seriously, I enjoy the game quite a bit and I am quite pleased with this update. Video will go live at the usual time tomorrow.

Back in Mad Max and actually did some progression! For a side-mission, yes, but still progression and not just clearing the map. Will go live at the usual time tomorrow.

Continuing in Mad Max and actually did some story progression! I'll admit, it was an accident (I drove into a trigger for the mission), but at least it is more movement forward than just clearing the map. Uploading now and will go live at the usual time tomorrow.

Was able to get to it a bit earlier today, so the video is already uploading and will go live at the usual time tomorrow. (Yes, I'm still doing some clean-up stuff in Mad Max, but also a little progression.)

Just finished recording and my latest visit to the world of Max Max is uploading now. Did some progression, but mostly still some map cleaning. Next week I will most likely be recording in Satisfactory as its Update 5 should release to its Experimental branch on Tuesday.

Video will go live at the usual time.

Just finished recording in Satisfactory and the video is uploading now to go live at the usual time tomorrow. Update 5 is definitely a good one, even if I don't do a good job demonstrating that with its many QOL improvements and additions.

Back in Mad Max for this week as I continue clearing a section, but next time I should be progressing the missions. In any case, the video is uploading now and will go live at the usual time tomorrow.

Just finished recording and it is uploading now, showing I am actually progressing through the missions in Mad Max. A rare thing, but it does happen. Video will go live at the usual time tomorrow.

This is a short visit to Mad Max because I have limited time today, but it is uploading now and will go live at the usual time tomorrow.

Continuing in Mad Max this week, and with some progression even (hard to avoid, so near the end), in this somewhat longer video that my usual. It's a holiday weekend, so I can spend the time. Will go live at the usual time tomorrow.