Guest_Jim_*

OCC Twitch Stream

Continuing to clean up regions in Mad Max and lost track of time a little bit (the game is fun, what do you expect?), making for a longer video. Uploading now and will go live at the usual time tomorrow.

Once again in Mad Max, working on clearing out areas still, because that is my preferred way to play. Uploading now and will go live at the usual time tomorrow.

Continuing in Mad Max and ended up going a little longer than intended, trying to find a last piece of scrap. Anyway, is uploading now and will go live at the usual time tomorrow.

Got a little of a late start on this, but the video is uploading now and will go live tomorrow at the usual time. Even though I'm not actually progressing the story, I think I'm doing a fairly decent and efficient job clearing through the map.

Finished recording and it the video is uploading now. Still clearing the map before advancing the story, as is my preferred way to play.

The video is uploading now as I continue clearing the map... It's my preferred way to play to clear the map before progressing the story. Will go live at the usual time tomorrow.