Guest_Jim_*

OCC Twitch Stream

It is uploading now and should go live at the usual time tomorrow, of 1 PM ET. Back in Satisfactory as it has had its Fluid Update (version 0.3.6.1 I think) release on the Experimental branch, and it adds some pretty neat and useful stuff. Unfortunately it also resulted in the video being much longer than I normally intend, as there was just so much work fun to do, changing out old stuff for new.

Uploading now and will go live at the usual time tomorrow. Been a busy week as I am still working on AC Valhalla, so back in Satisfactory.

Being a holiday weekend and I have a lot of work to do, I think I will be skipping this week's stream. Hopefully next week will not be so busy.

Back in Satisfactory again, but this time not just because it has been a busy week (though it has been that too) but also the FICSMAS event has begun in it, so spent the time checking that out too.

Video will go live at the usual time tomorrow.

The week has still been busy, so I decided to not return to Darksiders II, again (hopefully the weeks will ease soon), but instead of going into Satisfactory, decided to record in Immortals Fenyx Rising, which is also the reason this week has been busy. Have finished the review playthrough, so it is just the writing I have left to work on (hopefully I will have it done soon), but since I have a fresh New Game+ save, I decided to use that for this video.

The review key was provided by Ubisoft. The video will go live at the usual time tomorrow.

Since the Yule Season and Yule Festival have started for Assassin's Creed Valhalla I decided to do the recording there. Will go live at the usual time tomorrow of 1 PM ET.

By the way, unsure if I will have a recording for next week. Will depend on various things so we will just have to see how things play out.

Since this has been and will continue to be a busy week, I decided to do the recording today, and for the game I am in Override 2: Super Mech League. The game released this week and I was sent a review key (by Tinsley PR for Modus Games), but because I am a bit too busy currently to review it, I decided to do this in the mean time. It will go live on Saturday at the usual time, I just don't want to forget to share the embed tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a great holiday, whatever it is you are celebrating.

Seems all it took was starting a new year, but I have finally returned to Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition. The video will go live at the usual time tomorrow.

Once again I am in Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition. I know, it is kind of wild to be in it two weeks in a row. Anyway, the video is uploading now and will go live at the usual time tomorrow. Unfortunately I have recently discovered the usual time is not what I thought it was. For some reason YouTube is using GMT as the timezone and I have not been able to find anyway to change that. Quite annoying and I don't feel like converting the timezone, so it will go live at 1 PM GMT.

Continuing in Darksiders 2 by finishing up the Abyssal Forge DLC, and the video is uploading now so it should go live at the usual time tomorrow.