Guest_Jim_*

OCC Twitch Stream

For the last weekend in October, is there really any better game to stream going into Halloween than L4D2? I hope not because that's what I'm planning to stream on Saturday.

This week the plan is to return to Hitman, which just on Monday had the final episode of its first season release. Haven't decided yet if I want to first play the episode it on the stream, possibly embarrassing myself, or today so I know I can complete the mission tomorrow.

About an hour before the stream starts. Small warning, there seems to be a stutter in my recordings that is not there in the gameplay. Been trying different things to solve this without any luck so far, but I will keep trying.

Well, the good news is that I managed to complete the episode. The bad news is something seriously broke the stream and recording. YouTube only ever showed a black image to me (no idea why) and the archive recording I got is also corrupted, making it useless. Nothing I can do about any of this, sadly.

Was pretty easy to pick the game for this Saturday's stream: Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon. The reason is that Ubisoft is currently giving it away as part of its Ubi30 promotion, like it did with Rayman Legends in August. Started up a new game last night and got far enough to have the bow. Might play a little more before Saturday, but not much so there will be plenty to do during the stream.