OCC Twitch Stream

Guest_Jim_*

Intersting....

well good luck! I personally never found twitch to be fun. why watch someone play when you can yourself?

Same however...

Well it appears there was a conk out as the audio stopped working at some point. Had to restart the stream to get it back, but it was there earlier, just may be quiet (hard to get levels right). After fixing that I was able to keep playing for about 15 minutes before the game spontaneously crashed, but not the streaming software, so you see a still frame at the end.

Here are the links to the archives for anyone that wants to see the video:

The Crew Part 1 (1:01:07 long)

The Crew Part 2 (0:15:18 long)

...watching some of Jim's video gave me some insight into the game and it actually looks kinda fun. I probably wouldn't have been interested otherwise

keep em comin' :)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Jim* sorry about being negitive before. Even if I am not going to watch it, I'm sure many other will enjoy it. Keep it up!

It's fine and I didn't even think of your first post as negative. I know and understand the point you made. Personally I don't want to watch just gameplay, which is why I'm glad I spent the time messing with audio levels so I could have the microphone going. With it I can interact more easily with the people watching the stream, if they want.

Just finished the stream. Had some connection issues during it, resulting in a lot of stream segments archived on Twitch. Here are the last two, which are also the two longest:

OCC - GuestJim Playing The Crew (Part 6)

OCC - GuestJim Playing The Crew (Part 7)

(Parts 1-5 are mostly just single, broken sections of the stream when something decided to just not work.)

Some of the videos are still being processed, but I just exported all of the videos over to the OCC YouTube channel and put together playlists for them:

The Crew Twitch Stream (2014-12-03)

The Crew Twitch Stream (2014-12-06)
The second playlist only has the two larger videos in it, which are also both public. The short segments from when I was fighting with the stream are unlisted but are included in this playlist, if you want to see them:

The Crew Twitch Stream with breaks (2014-12-06)

With no new games to be reviewed coming out soon to be, I'm not sure when I might do another stream like these. Although, if anyone would like me to stream one of the more recent games I've reviewed, I can try to set that up. I could also just stream some other games on my own channel, unrelated to any reviews.

Edit: Had to do some repairing to the playlists because YouTube deleted some of the longer videos. Should be fine now, though the videos may still be processing.

• 2 months later...

Thread necro! (Why do I say this when I necro a thread? Seriously, you already know.)

I mentioned in the thread for the Shadow of Mordor review I did that the Bright Lord DLC has been released and I would be willing to stream it if anyone is interested. Well no one spoke up but I think I'll do it anyway, this weekend, either Saturday or Sunday. (Depends on how busy I am tomorrow.)

For anyone that is curious, I will be using OBS this time, instead of ShadowPlay, because I've got it installed and it means I don't have to mess with the Borderless Fullscreen setting in the game.

Just finished the stream and it looks like I never lost connection (happened a few times with The Crew stream) so we have 2:42 of me completing the Bright Lord DLC. You can check out the archive on Twitch and I'll get a playlist set up on YouTube of it soon as well.
YouTube playlist of the entire stream (it's broken into 15 minute chunks, hence the playlist): OCC - GuestJim Playing Shadow of Mordor.

In case it needs to be said, there are spoilers since I played the entire DLC.