OCC Twitch Stream

Guest_Jim_*

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, cjloki said:

...so it's locked until Saturday ?

Yup. When I was actually streaming I would start a little after 1 PM on Saturdays, just after posting the Steam Daily Deal, so after my Internet went flaky I schedule the video to go live at the same time. My connection has seemed better of late, but I don't necessarily want to trust it, and this way I can mess with the audio.

It is uploading now and will go live tomorrow at the usual time. Because I have been busy this week working in a different game, I decided to record this in Satisfactory, as it is a bit more relaxing of an experience than Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition, and I'd rather the easier time currently.

Same deal as last week where I return to Satisfactory instead of being in Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition. Still just that busy that I wanted the less stress experience of Satisfactory.

Will go live at the usual time tomorrow.

This week I decided to check out the new Minecraft RTX Beta with the RTX 2060 in the test system. May have spent more time looking at the visuals than talking about the news of the week, but regardless, it is going live tomorrow at the usual time.

The video is uploading now and will go live at the usual time tomorrow. Returned to Satisfactory because this has been a busy week for me and I wanted more of a break than Darksiders II would provide. I also just realized I didn't even talk about everything I meant to (like showing off the heavy modular frame factory I finished since the previous recording, though I do show it).

Nearly forgot because it felt like it was Saturday for some reason, but I just finished recording the video that will go live tomorrow at the usual time. Back in Darksiders II since I finished off the time-sensitive projects I had so had no excuse to play something else. (Though I do want to get more generators going in Satisfactory.)