OCC Twitch Stream

Guest_Jim_*

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Have this week's video uploading now. Spent longer in it than usual as I hunted not only for the Armageddon Sword Shards but also for the missing Abyssal Armor pieces I needed. Good set up for next week, I think. It will go live at the usual time.

Tomorrow's video is uploading now and it is also the finale of Darksiders: Warmastered Edition, which means next time I will start with Darksiders II: Deathfinitive Edition. I may take next week off though, but I have not firmly decided yet.

This video will go live at the usual time.

• 2 weeks later...

First stream of the new year, and first stream in Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition is uploading now!

Separately, I also recorded a playthrough of Tomb Raider (2013) and uploaded that as a Let's Play+. Might not be a great name, but it's the best I came up with. Anyway, the idea is to replay games, especially those I have reviewed but do not have review playthroughs of, and that is the one I decided to start with. No idea when I will get it (I'm not setting a schedule for doing these), but Rise of the Tomb Raider will be the next one. That playlist is here.