OCC Twitch Stream

Guest_Jim_*

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still not trusting the Internet so I have pre-recorded, but because I am also going to be gone today, this recording is actually from last night. It is not in Siege of Centauri though, as I decided to return to Hitman 2 for its return of The Undying Elusive Target mission. The video will go public at the usual time tomorrow.

Decided to do some in Satisfactory, an Coffee stain Studios game currently in Early Access on the Epic Games Store. Wanted something that does not take as much focus as Siege of Centauri so it would be easier to talk about some of the Computex news this week. Next week should be back to Siege of Centauri, but the week after, being after E3, might again be Satisfactory.

Will go live at the usual time.

Perhaps some day I will trust the Internet again, but not today, so I pre-recorded for tomorrow. In addition to spending time in Siege of Centauri, which recently had its Beta 2 update released, I also spent some time in Quake II, specifically Q2VKPT, the proof-of-concept using ray tracing and a path tracer to render the game, and the newly release Quake II RTX, where NVIDIA made several changes to the graphics, making it look more modern.

It is scheduled to go live at the usual time.

Like a couple weeks ago, went to Satisfactory so I could more easily talk about the news of the week, meaning E3 news. Should be back to Siege of Centauri next week though. (When I have the time, I may continue the Satisfactory save and share those videos separately. Currently I am doing the silly thing of trying to get to using coal before I do any automation, and am kind of curious about how well that may work.)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm back, though with how often I lose my train of thought in this you might think I need to go back on vacation. Anyway, in Satisfactory, since it got an update recently (actually adding trains, the irony) and it will go live tomorrow at the usual time.

Forgot to record it yesterday until it was too late, so I just finished and have it uploading now. Hopefully it will be up by the usual time, but regardless, it is going up public so when it is ready, it can be watched.