Guest_Jim_*

OCC Twitch Stream

Okay, while I do like how streaming to YouTube means the archive will be saved and made a YouTube video without any fussing, I do really dislike the dashboard for it because it so often decides to not do what you tell it to. It just fails to update the thumbnail like it should (hence why it currently shows the Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered thumbnail, but I will fix it when I can) but it also does not take the changes to settings always. I had set it to be Public yesterday, but it decided to leave it on Private. Well, the archive is public now at least

The thumbnail is not correct at the moment (YouTube hates to update livestream thumbnails and I need to wait for processing to finish to the archive) but here's the archive for Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered Edition - Part 5:

Not going to be live-streaming tomorrow, but I decided to pre-record something; HITMAN 2's Holiday Hoarders mission. It will go live at 1 PM, when I would normally be starting, so until then it should say the video is unavailable:

I'm back, which means I can and will be streaming again in about one hour. It will be in Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered, so I will finally return to it after about a month away. Hopefully it will not take me long to remember how to play.