OCC Twitch Stream

Guest_Jim_*

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished the stream and here's the current archive: OCC - GuestJim Playing Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.

Might need to upload my archive though because YouTube kept complaining saying 'Video output low.' Going to investigate that some, but my suspicion is that there is nothing I can do about it. If the current archive is in bad shape though, I will see about uploading my copy.

Edit: Or maybe I won't be uploading my copy. Having trouble with the file, but I should be able to do something with it (hopefully I will not have to though).

Edit: My copy is uploading now and will be available here: OCC - GuestJim Playing Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain - 2

As I'm still working on MGSV, the plan is to a=stream it Saturday, like last week. Later today though I will be doing a test stream on my own account, to see if the issues I was having before persist. In the middle of some things currently though, so it won't be until later that I do that test.

Well, after testing every setting I could think of, and having no luck, it looks like I may have to cancel this week's stream because my connection just cannot handle the upload anymore, and I've no idea why. Was working a couple weeks ago, but not now. If things change in time, I will stream, but I do not know if that will happen.

Also, for anyone wondering, I tested on both YouTube and Twitch, which is why I'm confident the problem is with my connection.