Utmost

Build for daughter! (gamer girl)

Actually I am going to give her the components for Christmas and we will build it together for some bonding/lesson time.  Will let ya know week after if that 460 is doin it.

Oh one more question. Will computer need its own modem/hard line to get online, or can it run off wireless like my laptop/phones etc?

Depending on motherboard... Some higher end mobos come with Wifi, but if not you can purchase a pci card or a usb one.

Enjoy your bonding experience!

You'd probably need a LAN cable unless you buy a USB wireless adapter (or maybe get an internal wireless adapter)

Well we actually assembled on Christmas day and she powered up flawlessly!  She is playing LOTRO and Walking Dead and everything is smooth and stable)  I decided to forego the GTX 460 for now due to that fact that it is working well and both of my 460's seemed to have bricked in the past and don't want to risk anything with her new build.  Maybe I'll get her an AMD solution down the line if she has and performance issues.  Thanks again for all the suggestions and Happy Holidays!