CureCoins

Braegnok

Has any one looked into Folding for Coin,.. seems you get paid for folding with Cryptocurrency.

From a purely speculative investment  point of view,.. http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/foldingcoin/ ,.. looks like a legit Coin,.. hopefully won't see any artificial spike and crash scams like what took place at MTGox with Bitcoin.

Edited by Braegnok

Bitcoin has been around since the start of 2009, has a market cap of $4,725,986,100, and has venture capital investments of $300 million. If you still think Bitcoin is a scam, I don't think you should even speculate about investing in CureCoin. If you're going to invest in anything, at least know what it is you're investing in. If there's no development or particular usefulness associated with an AltCoin, I wouldn't invest in it.

I agree but,.. most people invest in something because they believe it has potential. Businesses made for the purpose of artificially inflating stock prices to take advantage of traders are not only doing something nearly everyone agrees is immoral-but are also breaking well known legislation in most, if not all, developed countries.

Cryptocurrency  manipulation  runs rampant in todays markets,.. investing in a company, stock or currency you have faith in shouldn't be something you have to worry about manipulation in. 

I agree but,.. most people invest in something because they believe it has potential. Businesses made for the purpose of artificially inflating stock prices to take advantage of traders are not only doing something nearly everyone agrees is immoral-but are also breaking well known legislation in most, if not all, developed countries.

Cryptocurrency  manipulation  runs rampant in todays markets,.. investing in a company, stock or currency you have faith in shouldn't be something you have to worry about manipulation in. 

You can say the same thing with the stock market. The stock market has been manipulated with much more than Bitcoin ever has. However, the more you manipulate with Bitcoin, the lower the price will go, and it won't be a worthwhile market to manipulate. Support will just go to a more dependable and reliable AltCoin.

If Bitcoin was indeed manipulated, you would have seen Bitcoins fluctuate up to $1,200 again, and back down to $250, and back up, etc. There's no reason to try and manipulate Bitcoin prices if it's only fluctuating by a few dollars, and mostly at a downward rate.

I guess only time will tell,.. :lol:  nothing ventured nothing gained or lost,.. I'm putting two GPU's on Coin Folding when I get home from work and see how things shake out in thirty days.

Edited by Braegnok

I guess only time will tell,.. :lol:  nothing ventured nothing gained or lost,.. I'm putting two GPU's on CureCoin Folding when I get home from work and see how things shake out in thirty days.

CureCoin Folding Link: http://www.curecoin.net/knowledge-base/12-knowledge-base/folding-for-curecoin/23-how-do-i-start-folding-for-curecoin

Since you're folding for folding's sake anyway, I don't see any reason not to get CureCoins out of it. Who knows, maybe it'll be worth something. :)

I just started reading about it today,.. and like El_Capitan said "I'm just Folding for Foldings sake anyway" so I 'm not going to loose anything,.. it depends on the market when you sell your coins,.. :dunno:  the blockchain, proof of stake, minting coins and trading Folding Coin for BitCoin or other coin,.. as so far I haven't talked to any one who has been Folding for Coins yet,.. but at 5:00 PM tonight one of my rigs will be Folding for Coins so I'll see how it goes for thirty days.

I know you need a crypto wallet,.. for your coins not sure if the original bitcoin wallets will work or if it's called a franko wallet now,..  :lol:

Edited by Braegnok

Seems you don't necessarily need a wallet, as the Coin from folding can be held on a pool website. When your ready to move them out you can supply an address and cash them out all at once.  But most people want to control there coin themselves, so a wallet is recommended, especially if you want to make several transactions or receive from other sources,.. also another option is using an off-line wallet on USB flash-drive.

Edited by Braegnok

Which pool are you using,.. Stanford creates stats pages multiple times a day which contain all user data,.. and CoinCure servers download this stat page to confirm user data,.. YOU DO NOT NEED TO CHANGE TEEMS,.. all you need to do is get a Counterwallet Address,.. I do not recommend joining CoinCure team or there pool,..  as things seem shady till glitches are sorted out.

Seems there was a BUG in the CoinCure distribution code,.. 1.5 million FAH bonus credits were going to an offline storage wallet which were unearned FAH credits,.. those bonus points should have been paid to folders on CoinCure Teem :vmad:  http://www.foldingcoin.net/index.php/news/

They have deployed new code to fix issues and  allow folders to be on "any teem"  not just CoinCure teem and Fold for Coin. 

Edited by Braegnok