• Baseball
    • American Football
    • Fishing
    • Athletics
    • Motorsport
    • Golf
    • Tennis
    • Rugby

Had to post this a day early this week, but better early than late. This week our poll is going to be sports related.

What sports do you enjoy? Select any sports you enjoy watching or any you enjoy participating in.

Obviously there are a lot more sports than can be listed in the poll. So if you enjoy a sport that is not listed in the poll, be sure to post in the thread :)

Just got done playing 1 1/2 hours of soccer with 9 others. COLD, until you start running a bit. This old man runs circles around the young uns (20s).

Of course, I like American Football too and F1 but I got rid of cable and finding recordings of the F1 races online can be tedious (not to mention dangerous, lol)

I played baseball and softball for 11 years growing up. Quit playing after HS and played Rugby in college. Now that was some serious fun!

I enjoy watching Clemson football, and probably wouldn't mind playing if girls could play...

Now it's snow season and the slopes opened this weekend -- I know where I'll be after class tomorrow :teehee: