i was thinking of getting the note 4 but the battery is different  :wallbash:

and i am a power user and still get 3 days off a single charge

On the stock battery? :O

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it yucky :P

Because "Good Guy Google" apple-lyzed the Nexass line, by taking away the customer's ability to have microSDs. So if you you want more storage you're going to have to pay extra for it every time.

The Nexus One and Nexus S both had microSD support and then the Galaxy took that away and was simultaneously the last Nexus with a removable battery.

Not to mention that's too big IMHO... 5" is big to be me but it'd be my limit if I was ever getting a new phone. I know I have to give up my physical keyboard with the next phone I get because users today just don't see the beauty in how much use one is. (Any "power" users these days are kidding themselves) That's why I'm fighting so hard with my dollar votes to atleast keep MicroSD capability and hopefully removable battery capability around. It really makes me sad to see choice/power/hardware being slowly taken away from Android too...

Like look at how effin' depressing this is: http://www.phonerated.com/android_phones_with_keyboard-listbycat

Edited by IVIYTH0S

i have the note 3 rooted with the zero lemon battery 

i bought a ext battery/case from zero lemon $60 at amazon

i have the note 3 rooted with the zero lemon battery 

i bought a ext battery/case from zero lemon $60 at amazon

Gotcha, still nice though. My Stratosphere 2 has a ~2600mAh (rated at 3000mAh but I have a battery analyzer that found it's actual capacity) extended that gives me 2+ good days out of

I'd say go Note 3. Note 4 is not a stellar improvement over it, probably won't notice a difference in screen resolution given the screen size except for that it drains battery faster... I've had my Note 3 for a year now and i am very happy with it. Never rooted it and still getting a full day of Pandora listening + some facebook time out of it on a stock battery... Never used stylus really... Other than that, removable battery + removable storage is a big plus.

I have a Euro version of Note 3 which doesn't support 4G LTE here in US, so not sure how it fares with 4G LTE awlays on.