Official GUNS Thread --

BluePanda

That was after an hour woth of sighting it in.  I have this taget stand http://www.amazon.com/MTM-JMTS-40-Jammit-Target-Stand/dp/B0016SOA88/ref=sr_1_1?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1432045131&sr=1-1&keywords=targets+stands and there are holes going up the stand where i keep making adjustments till i got i zeroed in.   It didnt look pretty while i was doing it but it came out alright in the end.  Shot for about an hour and half and 110 rounds. 

Edited by olokul

• 4 weeks later...

I think I found my next gun purchase...

https://www.cmmginc.com/shop/rifle-mk47-akm2-7-62x39mm-sbn-mutant/

I take it back.  As much as I do like the Mutant I don't like the use of the charging handle every single time.  I might be able to deal with it if I could replace it with a better CH but it's a proprietary size.  So maybe one day if they ever revise it.

This is currently in the lead for my next purchase.

http://mm-industries.com/meet-the-m10x/

My newest addition to my home protection arsenal. ...my brand new cjar10 .308 in case of zombie apocalypse or any type of local Baltimore style happening. ...

Nice build! 

Reminds me I have to take some pics of the 300 BO I built. 

Might wanna take pics of your BO build and cross it off the to do list. I have a feeling you will be too busy the coming weeks on gpu reviews......lol.

Wondering what bullets you have shot with it so far, shot any subsonic with it yet?

My newest addition to my home protection arsenal. ...my brand new cjar10 .308 in case of zombie apocalypse or any type of local Baltimore style happening. ...

Nice build! 

Reminds me I have to take some pics of the 300 BO I built. 

Might wanna take pics of your BO build and cross it off the to do list. I have a feeling you will be too busy the coming weeks on gpu reviews......lol.

Wondering what bullets you have shot with it so far, shot any subsonic with it yet?

No subs yet. Shot mostly 110 grain Hornady and did just fine. Next range day will have to shoot some subs.  Rifle is setup to shoot both and was tested with both subs and supers before it left the builder.   

image1_zpsip4z9pm3.jpg

Built this last year, got most of the YHM parts from Primary Arms out in Texas, the MAG stripped lower was bought at a store here, was on sale for half the retail price. Bought one box of 20 factory bullets and tested after the build, everything worked as it should, been hand loading the rest ever since. Worked up 3 supers and one sub, have shot almost two thousand rounds on it so far, never had a problem but one........one casing split in half, the bullet impacted normally down range, two pieces of brass came out, that was the fourth life cycle of the brass that I cut from my LC 5.56.

First saw this while perusing AK Operators Union channel on you tube. Allison mentioned a retail of $1195.00 for the Elite model.

I myself have the older model, M10 7.62, I got it for $549 when it first came out. Really love the rifle.

First saw this while perusing AK Operators Union channel on you tube. Allison mentioned a retail of $1195.00 for the Elite model.

I myself have the older model, M10 7.62, I got it for $549 when it first came out. Really love the rifle.

They had to raise the price unfortunately.  $1395 for the Elite now but I still wanted one so I put down my deposit on a preorder.