BluePanda

Official GUNS Thread --

Reaper...  Oh god...  I almost cried.  That's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

I'm currently saving my pennies for a similar rifle to build upon, except I have my eye on a HK MR762A1.  I vastly prefer 7.62 vs .556/.223.  Mostly for the same argument as 9mm vs .45.  Shooting twice is silly :P

Haha thanks bud, here is some more with a few new changes

wnONrtD.jpg

91xdMCl.jpg

WmdbpaH.jpg

Disclaimer: Yes that is a pinned and permanently blocked 10/30 magazine (limited to 10 rounds).

Edited by Reaper_88

Fuck NICS and fuck the BATFE.  That is all.

Oh there are more! 

From what I have read they are trying the ole end around. 62 grain green tips are supposedly their problem. 

ATM my beef with them is delaying my background check.  So I wasn't able to pick up my 10/22 today.  I also wasn't able to pick it up Sunday either because their system was down.  According to the FFL most of the time they get back to him the next day but it could take up to 5 days.  If they don't call back on the 5th day I can take it home.  It's just retarded because I have no record and I have 10+ years with a TS clearance.  What the hell do they need to delay it for?  Hopefully the dumbasses call back by tomorrow because my Ruger Red Label was also delivered this evening and I want to take it home tomorrow as well.

10/22 will be coming home tomorrow.  The Red Label should be as well I would assume considering I just got the go ahead for the 10/22.  But it is the Gov't/BATFE so who knows.  Got my new red dot in the mail today for the 10/22.

20150304_152851.jpg

20150304_152953.jpg

20150304_153121.jpg

Oh there are more! 

From what I have read they are trying the ole end around. 62 grain green tips are supposedly their problem. 

ATM my beef with them is delaying my background check.  So I wasn't able to pick up my 10/22 today.  I also wasn't able to pick it up Sunday either because their system was down.  According to the FFL most of the time they get back to him the next day but it could take up to 5 days.  If they don't call back on the 5th day I can take it home.  It's just retarded because I have no record and I have 10+ years with a TS clearance.  What the hell do they need to delay it for?  Hopefully the dumbasses call back by tomorrow because my Ruger Red Label was also delivered this evening and I want to take it home tomorrow as well.

That sucks! Frequency of purchases maybe? 

Oh there are more! 

That sucks! Frequency of purchases maybe? 

Doubt it.  They don't even know about the shotgun yet unless they track when it was shipped from FFL to FFL.  And the last gun I bought was last summer I think.  Could have been because of a common name.

The Red Label should be as well I would assume considering I just got the go ahead for the 10/22. But it is the Gov't/BATFE so who knows.

And it was also delayed...

Got the .22 almost sighted in.

Reaper...  Oh god...  I almost cried.  That's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

I'm currently saving my pennies for a similar rifle to build upon, except I have my eye on a HK MR762A1.  I vastly prefer 7.62 vs .556/.223.  Mostly for the same argument as 9mm vs .45.  Shooting twice is silly :P

Haha thanks bud, here is some more with a few new changes

Disclaimer: Yes that is a pinned and permanently blocked 10/30 magazine (limited to 10 rounds).

Awh MAN you live in one of *those* states?!  Gah, I feel the pain... I live in Jersey.  Just to GET the HK MR762A1 I want I have to have it "modified" to be New Jersey compliant.  #1, stock has to be permanently non-adjustable.  #2, any bayonette mount has to be removed.  #3, cannot have a muzzle break.  Buncha horse-shit!  I hate this state...  $1400 gun becomes a $1800 gun just because it has to be raped and molested to be legal to buy in NJ.  Makes me wanna club a seal... Or a fat governor -_-

I need to move to PA.  My buddy lives in Lancaster county, one of his prized possessions is a fully automatic m249 clone.  I shot it once.  Ten pumpkins never kerploded so fast, and I don't think I'd ever spent $50 so fast...

Mmmmmm over and under shotgun....

and yeah ^ is right, NJ sucks lol

Well if you ever want to sell that over/under I'm in the market for a slightly used but loved bird gun  :)