Official GUNS Thread --

BluePanda

Its so pretty lol. one question though is it a model 70 or 80? I'm looking into getting a 45acp I own a couple sigs in 9mm and a ppq in 40. but shooting gods round is so fun lol. I've been looking at the para double stack models for sometime now I heard that the para was having feed issues due to the mag spring. I think its fixed by now though.

Edited by capthowdy575

• 3 weeks later...

Its so pretty lol. one question though is it a model 70 or 80? I'm looking into getting a 45acp I own a couple sigs in 9mm and a ppq in 40. but shooting gods round is so fun lol. I've been looking at the para double stack models for sometime now I heard that the para was having feed issues due to the mag spring. I think its fixed by now though.

It's a series 70.

Since getting a 3x magnifier for my AR I'm seriously considering getting a 1-6 scope to replace my current setup. I'm really liking the Vortex Razor HD Gen 2.

Man oh man, you will be so very happy with that Vortex HD Gen 2, its got a Miculek BDC reticle on it. I was saving up for it but then a reallly low price on a Trijicon Accupoint TR-20 3-9 scope was on a table at our last local gun show, so I bought it instead.

Man oh man, you will be so very happy with that Vortex HD Gen 2, its got a Miculek BDC reticle on it. I was saving up for it but then a reallly low price on a Trijicon Accupoint TR-20 3-9 scope was on a table at our last local gun show, so I bought it instead.

Yeah I'm very happy with it lol. I got it today and fired maybe 30 rounds after work just messing around at about 50 yards.

Top left was zeroing it in. It started off low and slightly left. The top right was me just firing a round that failed to feed previously when I was done shooting. Bottom right was my dad who was shooting left handed and currently only has use of one eye. I'll finish zeroing it in hopefully tomorrow at 100 yards.

20150808_184050.jpg

Very nice set up, what brand is that mount, Bobro?

American Defense. I would have gotten a Larue but from what I've seen of the owner on forums he came off as a grade A douchebag so it turned me off of buying from him. That and the Larue fanboys are annoying lol. The Bobro looked nice but I went with the AD because it was cheaper and I like the screws being horizontal rather than vertical to make it a little easier to tighten. At least that's what I read was the only real complaint of the Bobro. Plus I have an AD mount for my 3x magnifier so I knew they made good stuff.

• 1 month later...

Pics came out low quality for some reason, probably because of the FB messenger app that was used but oh well.  Picked up some new toys today.

M10X Elite:

1. No optic

2. Aimpoint PRO

3. Vortex 1-6

1442334193338.jpg

1442335367342.jpg

1442335548155.jpg

And my long awaited Fusion longslide

1442334383925.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Four posts in a row...I think this thread might need to be renamed to "Coor's official guns thread"  lol.  Added a few more rifles to the collection since the last post.

Built my first AR over xmas break.  PSA midlength upper on an Anderson lower.  Just one of their cheaper non-chromelined rifles but I did spring for the Magpul'd verson.  In this pic it has a Troy rear sight but it'll be replaced with a Magpul Pro sight.

20151224_202451.jpg

Then I bought this upper and lower already complete.  PSA midlength dissapator.  Only thing it's missing is a charging handle which I'm going to get a Raptor for it and also a Mapul Pro rear sight.  I think I'll also get a Magpul handguard for it as well.  I've never been a fan of the original looking handguards.

20160125_202951.jpg

WASR

Added the muzzle break and the Hogue grip.  Right now it's in the process of getting an AR stock adaptor and a Magpul Zhukov handguard as it's pretty naked in the next pic.

20151105_101835.jpg

20160128_141016.jpg