Your favorite song of all time! (at this moment is fine too lol)

WarWeeny

Relics? Because we like good music? Music that people will still be listening to 20-30 years from now. A vast majority of artists these days I highly doubt anyone will listen to them or even care who they were in the next 5-10 years. 

Whatever! I won't let Kesha die and neither shall The Simpson's!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8r5fCsln6M

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is Kesha?

Young auto-tune star of the current 20 somethings. I guess she is a absolutely brilliant person, honestly she is supposed to be very smart. 

She just makes crappy music...  just awful.

This would be impossible for me.  I'd have to break it down by year and genre (or at least decade and genre).

Most of the time when a person asks you what your favorite song is, the fist that comes into mind is pretty accurate of your definition of "favorite song".

hopefully that will help :P

That might make sense for some folks, but when someone asks me my "favorite" song my mind immediately floods with tunes from the late 50s until today  :)

But................ if I had to pick a song that seems to have stuck with me through all the years (and even my kids and grandkids sing along) it would have to be;

• 3 weeks later...

^ only ones i listened to were sabaton, nightwish (with tarja, not the other singer), iced earth, and dragonforce (not all songs though)

Ya I've only heard of/have dragonforce from that list I'll check out the others now

^ only ones i listened to were sabaton, nightwish (with tarja, not the other singer), iced earth, and dragonforce (not all songs though)

Ya I've only heard of/have dragonforce from that list I'll check out the others now

nightwish songs pre-2005 are better than after, so keep that in mind :P

nightwish songs pre-2005 are better than after, so keep that in mind :P

Will do...not a big fan of Sabaton so far... all they sing about is war lol. No Bullets Fly was good but the rest, meh. I'll check out the others tomorrow