Your favorite song of all time! (at this moment is fine too lol)

WarWeeny

If I look at all the video's posted, i could swear all the people on this site are relics. xD

So  the band Hell Yeah and Non Point are relic bands?  Interesting to know! 

Because I do not listen to pop, rap, trance, dubstep, house music  or any of the so called music out there I am a relic?

Think again young man!  I listen to plenty of new metal, as well as old metal. There are plenty of new bands that are still breaking out as well as some that should just go away. 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I look at all the video's posted, i could swear all the people on this site are relics. xD

Because I do not listen to pop, rap, trance, dubstep, house music  or any of the so called music out there I am a relic?

Think again young man!  I listen to plenty of new metal, as well as old metal. There are plenty of new bands that are still breaking out as well as some that should just go away. 

You ever listen to Seasons After? They released one album then kinda disappeared. 

This song sounds a bit different on the album. 

Edited by slick2500

I was not refering to the bands per-se :P

They just sound "old school" to me xD

And eh, everyone 30+ equals relics to me :teehee:

I'm not sure about favorite but I have a few that I don't think I will ever get tired of.

Science: System of a down

Christian Woman: Type O Negative

Comfort Eagle: Cake

Edited by GabrielTessin