BluePanda

OCC Movie Night?

And drink.

Don't forget that almost everyone on OCC movies nights was either partially drunk or very drunk. :P

i object your honor !

Cool, this seems to be approved by at least a few of you.

When we're in the new house with inter-webs, I will post up a REAL OCC movie thread. :)

i object your honor !

To the drinking or the claim that many on the OCC chat at the time were drunk? :D

i object your honor !

To the drinking or the claim that many on the OCC chat at the time were drunk? :D

oh, to the drunkeness level....your not really drunk until you have to grab onto the grass to keep from falling off of the planet...and congrats on the new house dave ! sounds like you and amanda are moving on up !! ,,,very cool !

i object your honor !

oh, to the drunkeness level....your not really drunk until you have to grab onto the grass to keep from falling off of the planet...and congrats on the new house dave ! sounds like you and amanda are moving on up !! ,,,very cool !

I can't wait to post pictars of the house!! :) I'm in love with it. Can't close soon enough. But sanks!

But we've had plenty of drunk nights. I can attest to wishing the grass could hold me down...haha

Ha, this is New Mexico...there's no grass. You have to try and hold onto the dirt when you get wasted. :D

Err I joined but not sure if I will attend, college is busy :(

It's fine. I also go to college and work so I have limited time as well, but I try to make the best of it. :)