FX6300 OC cooling.

Carterjj

I've searched and can't get a real good answer but I plan on OCing my 6300 and I want to know what liquid cooling kit I should use. I want to keep as cool as possible. I'm using the cooler master elite 431 case.

Depending on how far your motherboard and memory modules are from the top of the chassis you may be able to get away with an in case solution. If that will not work then just about any of the 120mm based solutions will work. The H80i would be a good choice if you prefer Corsair. 

I would not go that route of a refurb because of limited warranty.  Every wonder where all the coolers came for to be refurbished? :D  My guess is RMA and very possibly even new ones because of the much reduced warranty and liability limits on refurbs.  Corsair Hydro series and expeically the H100 have a long history of problems .. mostly pump failures and leaks.

Honestly, top air coolers are almost always better cooling, make much less noise, have almost no problems with dependabilty and cost less then CLCs do.  ;)

Edited by doyll