People Of Walmart

Bosco

I'm sure there's no issue in posting a black powder recipe when something similar can be found with some googling... 

For those who just want to blow shit up and have fun, go to Academy and get some tannerite. 

I don't hunt anything other than those pesky paper targets. 

It really isn't that hard... Worcestershire. Wor-cester-shire.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Either sheer or shure is fine but, shy-er just sounds silly.

I wasn't saying how to pronounce it, I just broke it up for dozer to understand lol.

plz giv recipi

Sry bro, not gonna have you become the next unabomber, not to mention I'm sure Dave and the others would not be pleased with me if I gave anyone a recipe like that. MY BP mix is just a mixture of stuff I found in books and some input from guys in my old hunting club that also made their own so I'd say go to the library and get your start there but be warned, it is actually not as easy as you'd think. The hardest part is actually getting good wood for the charcoal. Takes a lotta work and experimenting to find a good BP mix that has consistency. \

Also, this can be very dangerous which is why it's not recommended for people to do just for kicks and should only be attempted by people that know how dangerous it is and have a good, legal and valid use for it. 

Hell, I'm probably on a government watch list just for my purchase history containing saltpeter.

Muzzle loaders are for real men that don't need a second shot to bring down dinner. Then you have people like Onion that don't go out with less than 500 rounds :rofl:  Me, I take 3 speed loaders and end up taking 1 or 2 home with 1 or 2 deer at the end of a day, unless it's a day where I fall asleep in the tree which is most days :)

Thanks for the reply :)