call me IV not Ivy for tonight

IVIYTH0S

I'll just quote WARDOZERX's sig :

For the love of teh PC gawds, it's MYTH0S with an M not Ivythos with an I   :rtfm: . MYTH! IT'S IVIYTH0S. NOT IVYTHOS. And you call yourselves enthusists. Pfft    :wallbash: STOP CALLING HIM IVYIVIYTH0SStop calling me IVY, MY NAME ISN'T FN "IVY"! BoscoHis name isn't Ivy. OnionHis name isn't Ivy. CcokemanHis name isn't IvyStonerboy779I thought his name was Ivy? 

I think pretty much any group project I've ever had to do for a class has had one or more people disappear for some reason. An appendectomy just may be the new excuse. :P

Lol yeah, but i think the minute and 20 second presentation is far better than the pain I had at the last minute

Hope all goes well! You'll miss that ticking time bomb lol

Thanks!

myth

LEts hope its not going to be like in that joke when guy rushes into a doctor's office and goes - "Doc, castrate me, now! I'll explain later!". Well, Doc goes on with the procedure and then asks the guy - "you're so young, why in the world would you need THAT done?" The guy responds - "Well, i am marrying a jewish girl and they have a tradition..." Doc goes - "I am sorry, maybe it's the curcumcision that you wanted?" The guy - "Err.. and what was it that I said, now?"

Edited by Neebitemnemo

I hope that surgery goes well or did go well. Did they burst on you or something?

Yeah, I'm ok. Just a little sore haha. Thanks!

LEts hope its not going to be like in that joke when guy rushes into a doctor's office and goes - "Doc, castrate me, now! I'll explain later!". Well, Doc goes on with the procedure and then asks the guy - "you're so young, why in the world would you need THAT done?" The guy responds - "Well, i am marrying a jewish girl and they have a tradition..." Doc goes - "I am sorry, maybe it's the curcumcision that you wanted?" The guy - "Err.. and what was it that I said, now?"

Haha, yeah I hope they didn't take anything other than what they were supposed to down there :O

I hope you have a fast recovery, and hope your medicine gets effective (to numb the pain). Looking at this thread, were you responding while you were on the surgery table?

Usually this is a routine operation for a doctor, but if you are a geek the organs might be placed differently. So just hoping as well they took the right one away. A slushy red organ looks another slushy red organ from a point of view

I hope you have a fast recovery, and hope your medicine gets effective (to numb the pain). Looking at this thread, were you responding while you were on the surgery table?

Usually this is a routine operation for a doctor, but if you are a geek the organs might be placed differently. So just hoping as well they took the right one away. A slushy red organ looks another slushy red organ from a point of view