Sign in to follow this  
Nerm

Fantasy Football

Yup. Been deactivated for the game. Hooray.

Indicted for hitting his son with a switch. Seriously? I thought that was just disciplining a kid for being a little prick. Hell, Texas schools still allow it!

Yup. Been deactivated for the game. Hooray.

Indicted for hitting his son with a switch. Seriously? I thought that was just disciplining a kid for being a little prick. Hell, Texas schools still allow it!

For real...my grandfather whipped me with his belt once when I was a kid.

Society has gotten soft.

I hope I'll get a win finally. Not looking likely though. Oh well. One year down, one year up, one year down. So next year will be up, right?

As long as Demarco Murray and Antonio Brown stay healthy :knockonwood:, there's no stopping me! :ph34r:  :cool2:

What is sad is I had targeted both Murray and Brown in all my mock drafts and come draft day I wasn't able to land either of them in any of my three leagues. :(

What is sad is I had targeted both Murray and Brown in all my mock drafts and come draft day I wasn't able to land either of them in any of my three leagues. :(

Well I grabbed them in rounds 2 and 3 in our OCC league, respectively, so I didn't give you much room to swoop in there. Thank god too since my #1 pick, AP, is a complete bust.

lol, yea that is your consolation prize for picking AP in first round.

Hey Clay, I feel compelled to kick your ass this week.  This crap has gone on long enough and it is time to be put in your place sir!