Sign in to follow this  
El_Capitan

Thor is now a woman

http://time.com/2987551/thor-marvel-woman/

What do you think? I just think it odd. Thor is a man, and Thor is Thor. It's not like someone replacing Tony Stark as Iron Man. Anyone that picks up Thor's Hammer shouldn't be Thor, they should be whoever they are, and it should become their hammer. The hammer's name isn't Thor's Hammer, anyway, it's Mjolnir.

I don't mind if Thor has a sex change, or if a woman that Mjolnir chooses is named Thor, but if a woman named something like Hannah is now Thor because she now has Mjolnir, that's just confusing. She should be, "The Mighty Hannah", and not, "The Mighty Thor". And Mjolnir would no longer be referred to as "Thor's Hammer", but "Hannah's Hammer"

Edited by El_Capitan

This is whats wrong with this country. Next thing they are going to change God or Jesus into a woman just so the feminists don't get butthurt........ 

Thor is only a dude! You cannot fundamentally change the character that for generations has been the same. Create a new character and wrap the story line around that. 

This is whats wrong with this country. Next thing they are going to change God or Jesus into a woman just so the feminists don't get butthurt........

So God has a gender? :P

I figure if there is a (Christian) God it must be a woman...since nothing he(she) does/did makes any sense. :P

I figure if there is a (Christian) God it must be a woman...since nothing he(she) does/did makes any sense. :P

I've been saying this for years...

• Like 1

I only skimmed the article, but dafuq is this shiiit:

"There

Brought to you by politically correct sissies whose parents didn't spank them.  This folks is why you spank your kids.  To beat the stupid out of them.

LOLOL!