PAPAGO! Dashcam P2PRO 1080p Reviewed

Bosco

Is 32GB the biggest you can use?

Silly boss...read the first page!

The box states that it supports a maximum of a 32GB SD card. 

If you read a bit further in you'll find that you must at LEAST have 8GB.

haha ya I looked after I typed my question lol. Surprised that it only supports 32GB considering the size of memory cards that are available.

Yea...I kinda thought so too. The newer model (the P3) also only supports up to 32GB. However even the new GoPro is just getting to supporting the SDXC format (allowing for the higher capacities) so perhaps its it the future for Papago.

• 2 months later...

Wanted to give a little bump here...

Woot has the dash cam on sale: $159.99 + $5 shipping

It has become a regular member in the focus car pool (well, just me and it) as I drive about 500+ miles a week with classes and such.

It's a nice feeling to have when people drive the way they do...I do need to upload some more videos... 

• 2 weeks later...

Another bumpsies...

It's getting colder here in the mornings (go desert life). So, yea, I wake up to the camera on the floor of the car...with reluctance to stick to the window again. :(

The suction cup doesn't work so well with the temperature swings, like most...not too unusual I guess. I suppose those of you with GPS or radar constantly mounted have the same problems; but, just wanted to update as I'm still using it -- when it wants to be used.

Might find a perma-mount method as this thing has become my security blanket whilst driving around so many goons.