PowerColor Devil 13 Dual Core R9 290X 8GB Reviewed

Bosco

Good review, seems like a good card and keeps up there with the 295X2, air cooling keeping up :) Granted they are charging something like $300 premium over 290X's but I think the people who buy these kind of cards are used to it... sure is cheap compared to the Titan Z xD

"It might be fun watching hell freeze over!" I would never expected that, especially with the card/series being called Devil 13 :lol:

Why not put in 4K and I assume 3 1080P monitors Eyefinity the the graph title? Might be more attractive to people who are less technical/n00bs/random visitors

Edited by DanTheGamer11

Why not put in 4K and I assume 3 1080P monitors Eyefinity the the graph title? Might be more attractive to people who are less technical/n00bs/random visitors

Because noobs are really looking at $1500 GPU purchases? :P

The very first Devil 13 was a HD 6970 . The first dual-GPU Devil 13 was the 7990.

I remember pondering at that time if it was worth it. Then I decided to keep my 6950 until the arrival of the 7970GHz.

Because noobs are really looking at $1500 GPU purchases? :P

Well judging from other websites people who aren't gonna buy them also look at reviews like this, probably just fanboys and such but meh, visitors nonetheless :P