Bosco

Quick Giveaway

I have been hesitant to leave Sandy bridge. This would be an excellent excuse to build a Devil's Canyon upgrade..  in,

Since I get to RMA my second H100i due to the manufacturing defect (assuming Corsair ever responds again) I coudl really use a cooler for the main rig.  And even with that said the cooler on the 4770K is a crappy cooler that limits my OC, so I have TWO needs for it (well that and it would be nice for the server too...but it already has enough cooler  to keep it cool @ a stable 4.5Ghz and max of ~66C so I'll just leave it alone)

I will draw for this prize this week for you guys.

I see Dave has posted in the thread, comes here expecting to see the winner announced...nope, just telling us he will draw the winner soon; he sure knows how to build the suspense :D

This would be pretty awesome, right now I have to use the stock cooler on my mITX build because its so small and the aftermarket low-profile cooler I got wouldn't work.

I'd like to be entered to win!  Hey if it's not to late, this would be really awesome!  

This would be pretty awesome, right now I have to use the stock cooler on my mITX build because its so small and the aftermarket low-profile cooler I got wouldn't work.

What size AIO would fit in your case? 

I see Dave has posted in the thread, comes here expecting to see the winner announced...nope, just telling us he will draw the winner soon; he sure knows how to build the suspense :D

vta2tUC.png

I'm definitely in. Got a Haswell CPU now, and I'm still running the stock cooler. :(

Congrats goes out to Xelosia who has won the H100.