FIFA 2014 World Cup

ivangela

I can't believe no one has posted this thread already, or maybe I just didn't notice.

Of course, go USA but in all reality, what do ya'll think?

No Donovan? Good call or bad?

Altidor good enough? At least he's scoring again! How about Dempsey?

How about the US defense? They aren't looking too stout to me.

And what the F is Klinsman saying? "For us now talking about winning a World Cup," he said, "it is just not realistic."

Then why compete? That really p*sses me off. ANYTHING can happen in a game, I hope we beat the sh*t out of Germany!

Let's hear some comments...

Nobody posted because the majority of users are from North America, where we don't give a flying eff about FUUUUUTBOL.

(also, how often do you see any sports threads other than when we do fantasy football?)

Nobody posted because the majority of users are from North America, where we don't give a flying eff about FUUUUUTBOL.

(also, how often do you see any sports threads other than when we do fantasy football?)

LOL, too true.

BUT I give an EFF :)

I hope Brazil wins it this year, but Spain and Germany are strong contenders as always. 
Also hoping Portugal, England and Belgium do fairly well :)

Anything can happen in the world cup, but it is highly unlikely that USA beats Germany, let alone win the World Cup  :teehee:

Alba gu Brath!!!
Wait, did we *didn't* even qualify....

Love watching the the world cup, wish i could have convinced my friends down there to get me some cheap tickets.

Edited by SpeedCrazy

Go Germany!.. But unfortunately most of the players are not fully up to par due to injuries.. Main Guy Reus just got inured.. and hopefully he even can play.. With the World cup, there are also babes of world cup if anyone is interested :P

So who does everyone think is going to win?

I haven't paid much attention to anything but EPL teams since the last time so I'm not really sure. Though i bet brazil is fielding a strong team as always, and i know the USA team probably hired some more divers :P

I'm biased towards The Netherlands, but I don't think they can get far this time. :(

Well they just routed Spain.. So you never know.. Surprised that Spain might not even get past 1 round, if they draw next game..

I'm biased towards The Netherlands, but I don't think they can get far this time. :(

Apparently the Netherlands as a country had little faith in their national team...did they get it wrong! The Dutch looked AWESOME, I mean come on, a diving header...WHAT A GAME!!