Meet the $300 Pinwheel; the segway replacement

kennethk

Yeah I know, one good bump and you're gonna be pretty screwed up lol

There is a girl in Bemidji MN where I live who absolutely hauls ass around town on a 36" commuters unicycle. It looks terrifying but I would be willing to bet that one large wheel completely powered by your body is far easier to ride quickly than a powered unicycle with a tiny wheel.

I saw a girl whipping one of those around like a champ in Austin TX when i was visiting my sister. Mad props to her and her skills. (Maybe relatives)

Edited by IVIYTH0S

There is a girl in Bemidji MN where I live who absolutely hauls ass around town on a 36" commuters unicycle. It looks terrifying but I would be willing to bet that one large wheel completely powered by your body is far easier to ride quickly than a powered unicycle with a tiny wheel.

I saw a girl whipping one of those around like a champ in Austin TX when i was visiting my sister. Mad props to her and her skills. (Maybe relatives)

It's obviously the same girl, she commutes from Texas to Minnesota on it. 

It's obviously the same girl, she commutes from Texas to Minnesota on it.
I wouldn't be surprised, it's not a very widespread talent