Not a lot going on these days or is it just me?

Not just you seems pretty quiet, problem is it's too easy to oc the new cpu's or they are already fast enough so nobody looking for info, and now that summer is here it will be slower. :teehee:

yeah every few months someone says the same thing. basically nothing new is being released and no one has the ich to upgrade. therfore very few questions are being asked.

It's more than a few months though don't you think? Would be interesting to see the stats.

just last month there is a thread of the same thing and the month before that lol

just last month there is a thread of the same thing and the month before that lol

Does that not say something if it's happening month on month? Isn't funny?

What do the stats say?

I usually pop by everyday and in my opinion the quantity and quality of the forum content is going down?

I don't know about the stats. you can see how many guest and people are logged in at the bottom of the forums. usually it's around 3-5k guests

I'm talking about the members (30) not the guests (5K). The guests don't contribute to the forums. If logged in members doesn't matter then that's fine. I'll say no more.

i dont log in until i want to post, thefore i count as a guest and im sure many others do the same thing

Not I, been logged in since I joined over 3 years ago , except when I clean my temp files of course. Can't be bothered signing in even if I don't want to post.

Not I, been logged in since I joined over 3 years ago , except when I clean my temp files of course. Can't be bothered signing in even if I don't want to post.

+1 for being lazy.

Seriously I don't let people I don't trust around my fancy expensive computer boxes so keeping me logged into most everything is a no brainier.  The exception would be my laptop but I've fallen in love with the fingerprint reader on it so I just lock it down via windows.  By the time someone would break into it I would know about it and could take action so not too worried.

Forum stats are down, main site stats are up.

Spring and summer are always hard on the forums they everyone shows up again.

Traffic goes up and down, always has always will.