Old Video Game Question

Bosco

About 3 years I have gone thru the 4th, 5th and 6th of this one:

I would play a remake anytime. The 4th episode was the hardest, 5th the easiest with the latest right in the middle.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elder Scrolls   Daggerfall

This along with Morrowind. Skywind is a step in the right direction...but if Bethesda did it it would rawk my sawks.

I'd definitely pick Medal of Honor Allied Assault. One of my all time favorite FPS's. Don't change a single mechanic about the game, just the graphics. Plus that first mission during D-day would be intense with today's visual capabilities.

Was that the very first one? If so I loved that game, reminded me of Saving Private Ryan :)

MOH:AA was the first pc one. it was on PS1 before that. I played the PC version all the time. I knew a guy across the street that had a 8player server and me and few others would play it for hours every day.

The Elder Scrolls III - Morrowind

Isn't there a "skyrim" mod for that?

So your wish can become reality soon :P

It's getting there slowly but surely but once it's done it'll be a few years out of date haha

Knights of the Old Republic or Neverwinter Nights. Two old-school RPGs that would be amazing with modern-day tech. And no, The Old Republic and Neverwinter MMOs do not count.

Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 (don't consider the Enhanced Editions to be them, since those are still the same engine), Icewind Dale, Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 1 and 2, SimCity 2K/3K, Descent, Jazz Jackrabbit, and like others have said, Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2.