Old Video Game Question

Bosco

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want all the old games remade but without any changes to the gameplay. Everytime someone remakes a game, that drastically changes it from what it use to be.

My list would be "if" they only updated the graphics: Diablo 1, Quake 3, Couter-Strike, UT, Fallout 1, Red Faction and the list goes on.

I would want Interstate '76 that I had so much fun with, maybe F-22 Raptor from Novalogic as well as Delta Force 2.

At least Carmageddon is taken care of, let's hope this alpha demo doesn't show a 10th of the full game though.

Altho it wasn't a "video" game persay, I'd like to see the original Zork made into a graphic version.

HHHMMMM???

:lol:

Nice try War, but not the same game...Zork was a text only interactive adventure game. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zork

Most likely was way before your time, it was written in 1877 by 4 members of the MIT Dynamic Modelling Group, Tim Anderson, Mark Blanc, Bruce Daniels  & Dave Lebling

Altho it wasn't a "video" game persay, I'd like to see the original Zork made into a graphic version.

HHHMMMM???

Le epic video

:lol:

Nice try War, but not the same game...Zork was a text only interactive adventure game. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zork

Most likely was way before your time, it was written in 1877 by 4 members of the MIT Dynamic Modelling Group, Tim Anderson, Mark Blanc, Bruce Daniels  & Dave Lebling

I don't think anyone from this forum is from around that era :lol:

Typo's at its finest :P

Well i am from 88, so it is "only" 11 years if you count it from the first part.

ON TOPIC

One other game that popped in my head was vagrant story.

I'd definitely pick Medal of Honor Allied Assault. One of my all time favorite FPS's. Don't change a single mechanic about the game, just the graphics. Plus that first mission during D-day would be intense with today's visual capabilities.