Zombie Apocalypse - How would you survive?

El_Capitan

I think I would do well. I would flee my small city after gathering up all my supplies (food, guns ammo, fishing equipment clothing, blankets, flashlights, wife) and head to my home town.

My home town is tiny and full of guns to defend the locals and deer to eat. Assuming my parents are still alive I would help them. I will hunt and fish for food, I know I could provide for me and my wife, I am not sure if I can feed 4 of us though. The parents have a generator and guns of their own so I would hope they can fend for themselves. .

Unfortunately their house isn't very secure and we would probably have to find a better place to live, maybe the bank. Thick bullet proof windows and plenty of space assuming we can even get into it. Plus lots of money to burn for heat :D. Honestly, a secluded lake home to fish at is probably a better idea. I think it would be a good idea to gather supplies from surrounding houses and take a few deer to survive the first winter. After the deep freeze any living Zombies would be way to far away to actually get to us before winter hits again (hopefully cold kills them) and I could just fish and hunt for the rest of my life. 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic