Zombie Apocalypse - How would you survive?

El_Capitan

And then wait for Nyt to make an offer on it, sell him some parts, and then buy airforce one and use that while you wait for things to simmer down. 

Going to be quite difficult to ship parts over the Atlantic ocean in the middle of a zombie apocalypse ;)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And then wait for Nyt to make an offer on it, sell him some parts, and then buy airforce one and use that while you wait for things to simmer down. 

Going to be quite difficult to ship parts over the Atlantic ocean in the middle of a zombie apocalypse ;)

Anything is possible with the right amount of money. ;) Once you get the need for those sweet, sweet upgrades, I'm sure you'd be willing to shell out the cash. 

Anything is possible with the right amount of money. ;) Once you get the need for those sweet, sweet upgrades, I'm sure you'd be willing to shell out the cash. 

I'm pretty sure you would be the one shelling out the cash during the zombie apocalypse. You will feel that your 600 isn't fast enough to escape zombies, and would probably be buying a bigger bike off a fleeing citizen.

Perhaps a nice Hayabusa, or Yamaha R1 ;)

I'm pretty sure you would be the one shelling out the cash during the zombie apocalypse. You will feel that your 600 isn't fast enough to escape zombies, and would probably be buying a bigger bike off a fleeing citizen.

Perhaps a nice Hayabusa, or Yamaha R1 ;)

A 600 is plenty fast, don't worry.  :ph34r: There's no way of enjoying a liter bike without risking going to jail. Hell, it's already pretty hard to enjoy a 600 on the streets, once you hit redline in first, you're going highway speeds. 

how did we go from zombies to street bikes?

You never heard of Zombie Motorcross?

no.... tell me more

i am very well aware  that my downfall will be food, if shtf id have food for about a week, i really need to work on that

how did we go from zombies to street bikes?

You never heard of Zombie Motorcross?

no.... tell me more

i am very well aware  that my downfall will be food, if shtf id have food for about a week, i really need to work on that

http://www.bgames.com/racing-games/zombie-motocross/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1050166/

http://www.bgames.com/racing-games/zombie-motocross/

nice there is an hour of my life i'll never get back

You played it for an hour? If you can survive playing that for that long, I've got good hopes for you in the zombie apocalypse. :P

I had to force myself to finish level 1. The sound effects, the jerky and unpredictable physics... Oh god, bad memories.