I came here for the aqua benchmark originally and a year later for the GeForce 3 review . I didn't know occ was on screensavers !

I know this has been brought up before but how many saw it on the screensavers on tv and came here, I think that is where I saw it...

I'm pretty sure I did, too...

I came here for the aqua benchmark originally and a year later for the GeForce 3 review . I didn't know occ was on screensavers !

Tech TV was the shit back in the day, G4TV or whatever its called now sucks, and The Screensavers was the best show, I wish they would bring it back.

Tech TV was the shit back in the day, G4TV or whatever its called now sucks, and The Screensavers was the best show, I wish they would bring it back.
ZDTV before TechTV too. :lol:

I would have liked to have watched ZDTV/Tech TV back in the day, but didn't know it was a thing until it was all over... :(

Edited by suchuwato

Last April marks 11 years for me. This is the only enthusiast site I have joined and remains the only one I need OCC "the rock of ages"

You guys are making me feel old. I'm not old enough to feel old yet. I've been here over 1/3 of my life.

I've been here over 1/3 of my life.

I decided a while back to measure my life from a point where I started to make my own meaningful decisions (I decided on the age of 14)

So, under that system I've been here since the age of 2 ;)

I lurked here for awhile till the merge with dfi/diystreet made me a full member without having to get off my lazy ass and actually register lol.