Photo browser for Galaxy Note 3

I thought I'd drop in here and ask if anyone had any suggestions for me here  one of my my favorite tech savvy places on the Intarwebz.  I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 on ATT.  Since the 4.4.2 fw upgrade, the baseband on that phone currently has prevented it from being rooted.  So, I am using the the stock ROM, stripped down to the best of my ability without root access, and running Nova Launcher Prime on it as well.  The Photo Gallery app that it comes with is very poor, however.  Sometimes it is unbearably slow to respond, and for some reason not all of the photo and video media get properly placed in albums as they once did.  This makes it so that you have to browse through the photos, and other applicable media, via the "All" tab in order to see all of the content.  I'm sure that this will get fixed eventually, but it sure makes for a poor experience now.  Will any of my fellow Android users recommend to me an app for photo browsing, organizing, or something similar that will get the job done that I am looking to accomplish?

Thanks everyone!

QuickPic is what i used to always use it is a much nicer photo browser that the stock gallery that is generally very buggy.

At the moment i just use the stock browser that comes with my Sony phone, been liking it since I got the phone (APXs may be available)