Sign in to follow this  
WhenKittensATK

Dark Souls 2

Bought it on the PC when it came out. Haven't invested to much time yet. So far I've learned how to roll off cliffs and die a lot. No idea how to put in stats for my character, just winging it. I started with an Archer then got tired of wasting souls to buy arrows. So rerolled a warrior. Beat Old Dragonrider boss. Might just farm Old Knights until I completely clear it out.

Welcome to any tips.

So far I've learned how to roll off cliffs and die a lot.

Looks like you figured everything out already.  :teehee:

I have always preffered the mage, long distance attacks and epic spells.

I haven't started the game yet (sitting idle on my HDD), but when i do and i know how things work, i'll try to give you a tip or two  :P

Started demon's souls this week at my moms place, so i am all warmed up for this release :evilgrin:

I played the second installment, Dark Souls, and will purchase Dark Souls 2 today.  I loved Dark Souls for its vague instructions and gameplay difficulty.  Half-way thru the game I really felt as though I had accomplished something.  My Kind of Game.

I did not see any follow-up from the above posters, So I will try to remember to get back here and give up what I can about the game.

Cheers,

I rerolled 3 times since then. 1st character sword/shield I deleted. 2nd char I did club/shield + lightning spear (strong pve combo). 3rd char I did a super heavy armor, great sword, and great shield combo. Just block/evade everything then counter attack. My 2nd and 3rd characters are in roughly the same area. Just lost interest in the game, nothing to due with the game itself just my nature. 

Edited by AZNguyen