Thinking of upgrading , any suggestions?

Justhavocman

IMO the pc you have now is good enough, you could upgrade your video card but if you just use a 1080 single monitor there is not really even much point in that. The newer intel cpu's are more of a side grade than an upgrade unless you do heavy video editing on a professional level where time is a factor.I would wait for the next generation of cpu's and see what that brings to the table. :no:

IMO the pc you have now is good enough, you could upgrade your video card but if you just use a 1080 single monitor there is not really even much point in that. The newer intel cpu's are more of a side grade than an upgrade unless you do heavy video editing on a professional level where time is a factor.I would wait for the next generation of cpu's and see what that brings to the table. :no:

Well , i guess i could wait up on upgrading my CPU . Was thinking of switching to 4k gaming , so maybe a 290 or 780 for gpu would do the work?

Yeah, maybe a new motherboard and a fair 240GB SSD and you're set with that machine.

What good places are to buy from in the greecey part of the world?

A samsung 840 evo 256 is on my list :) Also the prices here in Greece aren't all that bad , at most things are 20-30 quints more expensive than the rest of Europe.

Well , i guess i could wait up on upgrading my CPU . Was thinking of switching to 4k gaming , so maybe a 290 or 780 for gpu would do the work?

Yeah, maybe a new motherboard and a fair 240GB SSD and you're set with that machine.

A samsung 840 evo 256 is on my list :) Also the prices here in Greece aren't all that bad , at most things are 20-30 quints more expensive than the rest of Europe.

Yeah I'd say minimum go for a 290 or 780. 290X or 780Ti would be preferred obviously haha

What other SSDs are around for that capacity?

Yeah I'd say minimum go for a 290 or 780. 290X or 780Ti would be preferred obviously haha

Well pretty much every SSD available to the rest of the world :P

But at lower prices than the 840?? ;)

But at lower prices than the 840?? ;)

I'm not overly familiar with SSDs so here's a link of our prices https://www.skroutz.gr/c/88/esoterikoi-sklhroi-diskoi.html?from=catspan&keyphrase=256+ssd