Corsair H100i Leak Experience

I've see some good reviewers test top air against H100i and newer CLCs.  When all things are taken into account the air coolers out-perform CLC.  

I can't afford custom loop so will stay with air. I think the Swiftech H220-X and H240-X are quite good.  But price is significan'ty more than top air ..  and with GPUs making 2-4 times as much heat as CPUs and dumping everywhere it makes more sense to H2O them before CPU.  Doing so would remove GPU heat and allow a good air cooler to perform as it should on CPU.   Just my opinion. :D

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update on mine...I got it back up and running.  I had to remove a stick of ram to do so but it seems ok so far.  Tomorrow I'll swap ram sticks and see if it is the ram or the ram slot that's fuxxored.  My guess is the ram slot.  On the bright side the video cards seem to have taken no damage.

For future reference, washing and rinsing with water and then drying is not a problem.  If you have hard water do a final rinse with distilled water.  This way there is no residual left from addatives in coolant. ;)