Time for a new phone?

BluePanda

Alright alright, I'll hit up Santa fe and play with a few phones...

I've got some work to finish up on the car tomorrow if it doesn't rain since I washed and waxed it today... :wallbash:

s5's are coming out soon,....my s4 will get traded in...

and yea the htc one is damn nice,...that would be the second choice if there was one...

s5's are coming out soon,....my s4 will get traded in...

and yea the htc one is damn nice,...that would be the second choice if there was one...

Samsung rep at my store have a whole talk about the S5 today. Every single feature he touched on, my phone already does. :lol: Guest mode, 4k video, 120 fps video, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a droid razr M and it seems to be able to do everything you said you wanted, are you just sick of having the phone for so long?

I do know when I had been using cyanogen, the kernel played a major part of the performance.

I would check out a S4 active. a nice little durable phone, other than that I don't recommend any Samsung after working on them.

the lumia series are good windows phones, most have overkill on the camera and good quality screens.

if you don't mind the razr series, the XT1080 isn't a bad choice.

I have a droid razr M and it seems to be able to do everything you said you wanted, are you just sick of having the phone for so long?

The Razr M is the same hardware that's in her current phone (Droid Razr). It's also what I'm typing this on. :lol:

I hate my phone. :P

LOL Waco, howcome? Its durability is amazing. plus for Pandora n email simple stuff it gets the job done!

im just not fancy with my phones anymore I guess lol

Edited by cirro