What's going on?

Hyper Threaded

Does anyone have insight why the WUs being given to nVidia GPUs have no bonus points (QRB)? That's all the servers are giving out recently, it's really annoying and not worth the power consumption. The WU project number is 8018.

Don't know but the GPU servers have been iffy for a bit. On my R9 290 it seems that my PPD is back up but I am getting much larger WU's worth any where from 69 to 83K each. For a while there I was getting no points for the work submitted.

Does anyone have insight why the WUs being given to nVidia GPUs have no bonus points (QRB)? That's all the servers are giving out recently, it's really annoying and not worth the power consumption. The WU project number is 8018.

You got a passkey? What video card is is what pints you get for which work unit?

I haven't folded for a while but recently completed a couple of units but didn't get any points?

I will probably start folding again once I upgrade my graphics cards because the GTX460's aren't up to anymore. In fact it might be time to upgrade the lot! 

A few minutes on Google shows that I'm not the only one annoyed with the 8018 WU. Loads of threads from other forums, all with the same complaint. This is a huge issue with the assignment servers, not giving out WUs optimised for nvidia GPUs.

• 2 weeks later...

my GPUs have been gettin better WUs than my CPUs. I'm also folding with that new Chrome browser app and gettin between 7k to 16k PPD off of it

Edited by kyfire

SOmething has got to be wrong with the return servers. I have not looked at my logs yet but all of my GPU work is not getting credit. I also had no credit for over 24 hours. I see some have gotten a large point increase at the 9pm mark today but not so far here.