Orange is the new Black

kennethk

I've been watching this on Netflix and it really is a great series, it's rated MA but imo it's one of the most original series I've actually watched that was well original, anyone here watch it?

I watched last season.  I didn't think it looked like something I'd be interested in, but my daughter talked me into watching it with her while she moved back home for a while.  Glad that I did.  I enjoyed it and plan on watching when I can again this year.

I watched last season.  I didn't think it looked like something I'd be interested in, but my daughter talked me into watching it with her while she moved back home for a while.  Glad that I did.  I enjoyed it and plan on watching when I can again this year.

I hope your daughters an adult :P

She's has been divorced a little over a year now......

Let's just say that being married to her includes a fair amount of oversight and protectionism from her Daddy.  

Guys that don't hunt, don't fish, don't enjoy playing or at least watching sports, don't enjoy riding motorcycles, don't have a good job earning a fair wage, guys who do drugs, drink excessively, emotionally or physically abuse their mates need not apply.

The last two will earn you x1000 measure of what you inflicted on my baby girl and maybe a fishing or hunting trip they don't return from   :)

She's has been divorced a little over a year now......

Let's just say that being married to her includes a fair amount of oversight and protectionism from her Daddy.

Guys that don't hunt, don't fish, don't enjoy playing or at least watching sports, don't enjoy riding motorcycles, don't have a good job earning a fair wage, guys who do drugs, drink excessively, emotionally or physically abuse their mates need not apply.

The last two will earn you x1000 measure of what you inflicted on my baby girl and maybe a fishing or hunting trip they don't return from :)

Whoa...and I think my girlfriends dad is picky :lol:

Second bit I get though

He was actually a really nice young man and did his best to take care of her and their daughter.  He was even working two jobs when they split up  :(

They probably could have worked things out but he got butt hurt when she moved back home and turned into a petty ass there for a while.  That pretty much put the nails in the coffin.  I still talk with him once in a while though (yes he is still living  :))

It was about 90% her fault that they split up.  

His main faults (and she was the first one to point them out); he didn't like to hunt, he didn't like to fish, although he was a pretty decent basketball player.............  Probably the worst thing was that he was a die-hard LSU fan and that got his neck in a wringer when he didn't take me seriously when I told him I was tired of hearing out great LSU was and how much Arkansas sucked.