I...I think it's time for a 30"

IVIYTH0S

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I probably wouldn't go with a 4K until it's more mature. But if you do better get triple SLI to go with it...lol

I could always run it at a lower resolution (for gaming) but graduate to 4K (gaming) in time lol

The rest of life would be heaven though :lol: and the price is all too delicious

I probably wouldn't go with a 4K until it's more mature. But if you do better get triple SLI to go with it...lol

I could always run it at a lower resolution (for gaming) but graduate to 4K (gaming) in time lol

The rest of life would be heaven though :lol: and the price is all too delicious

The problem is, if you go lower than native resolution, it is going to look crap compared to a native screen with lower resolution.

The problem is, if you go lower than native resolution, it is going to look crap compared to a native screen with lower resolution.

Not as much with AA, plus it'd happen regardless since the pixels are spread out more. (like something I'd have to deal with if I plugged in my PS3 or older consoles anyway)

It still seems like a sound investment for about what I'd pay for a USED name brand 30", except this has the bonus of being higher resolution, larger, more inputs, and bears a TV tuner. (so when I'd move out, I'd have my TV already lol)

Edited by IVIYTH0S

only 30hz, wudnt be happy with dat

I thought that was only if I used HDMI, and only at 4K. I'd use a display port cable for my PC's video card.

Edited by IVIYTH0S

Not as much with AA, plus it'd happen regardless since the pixels are spread out more. (like something I'd have to deal with if I plugged in my PS3 or older consoles anyway)

It still seems like a sound investment for about what I'd pay for a USED name brand 30", except this has the bonus of being higher resolution, larger, more inputs, and bears a TV tuner. (so when I'd move out, I'd have my TV already lol)

If you are going to use AA on lower resolutions, it kinda defeats the purpose of running a game on lower resolution no? :P

I have a 39" TV myself and i can recommend it for its size. Once you go big, you don't want to go back.