Wildstar

WhenKittensATK

Thanks for the heads up! I just recieved the email from alienware arena announcing this giveaway. I'm currently in Q for a key, hopefully I can snag one since I've been curious about this game.

• 2 months later...

I didn't play the beta for more than 5 minutes, so know nothing about this game. Purchased the Digitial Deluxe for $58 on GMG, QUK706-XWFKI6-8UK3NL (also works on standard edition). Bored of Watch_Dogs already, so gonna give this game a try.

So far it's okay. Only level 8. Early level zones didn't seem as interesting as GW2. I just prefer walk into the zone and bam your quests pop up vs traditional NPC quest givers.

Playing as the engineer, DPS/Tank. He can summon robots. He also build ability points when he attacks to cast certain spells.

There's a 1-2 hour quene time for some servers if not all. Hopefully they can add larger player caps after launch or offer free server transfers.

Edited by AZNguyen

The game starts slow, and unfortunately has one of the more boring tutorial areas in MMOs. I really hope they either revamp the tutorial, or just add tutorial quests to the main landing sites on planet to jump right into the action.

he game explodes around lvl 15 though, and gets really deep and fun from a technical stand point. Especially things like AMP tuning, skill planning, and crafting are all tiered in ways that can be fun for casuals to mess around with, yet still advanced enough for power gamers to enjoy. Making houses actually helpful is a great touch - instead of just an empty box where you log at to get rest exp, it can be fully furnished and decorated. Then you can add modules on the property to get your crafting mats like farms or a quarry, and add stations like crafting benches and raid portals. Eventually you can literally farm mats and craft in the peace of your own front yard.

It is a bit more difficult overall then most traditional MMOs, which is good or bad depending on how you ask. I know the end game raids look diabolically difficult.

If anyone wants a Wildstar guest pass, send me a PM. I'll post all three if unclaimed in a few days.

Guest Pass key

G0V2BEECUFQPWBIE4ZJI

G0V4YH4UAB5BZ02ALIHX

G0V7TCQQ99MHC8V53TEE

Edited by AZNguyen