[SOLD] 25" 1080p monitor

RedFury77

*SOLD*

Selling my 25" monitor.  Good gaming monitor with fast 2ms response time.  I bought it from Tiger about 2 years ago for $170.  Asking just $70.  Here are the specs : 

I-Inc IH253DPB 25" Class Widescreen LCD HD Monitor - 1920 x 1080, 16:9, 800:1, 2ms, DVI, VGA, Built-in Speakers, Energy Star.  http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=869858

Stock photo:

th_H94-2530-01_zpsb9c10246.jpg

Unfortunately there is a small defect or damage to the surface of the screen.  It's been there for a while and I'm really not sure where it came from but you can feel that it's like a little tiny divot or something.  It isn't noticeable except on white or black screens.  I tried to take pictures of it (the mouse is pointing at it in the first 2 pics):

th_IMAG0772_zpsd9sld0cf.jpg

th_IMAG0773_zps1rbkoiny.jpg

th_IMAG0774_zpscgrhfcyl.jpg

It's hard to see and doesn't photograph so well. 

I thought I'd post this up here for a little bit before adding it to ebay.  USA only as shipping is probably going to cost me about $20 anyway.  

Other than that it's a great monitor!

Edited by RedFury77
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Andrew sorry I totally missed your response to this.  I sold it on ebay a while back, actually got $110 for it.  Sorry I should have updated this page, fixed it now.